Rotating movement prevents inadvertant damage to the skin
The vines are fed into the top of the machine. The Destemmer rotates the fruit carefully, releasing them individually from the vine. The soft 'friction pads' in the machine ensure that the fruit cannot be bruised. Once the pieces of fruit have been picked from the vine, they roll along the conveyor belt.
Capacity and availability
Depending on the quality and variety of grape, the Destemmer can process up to around 500 kg per hour. Apart from tablegrapes, the Destemmer can also pick dates and cherry tomatoes. Should you require more information on this, please contact us.
Optionally, the machine can be equipped with supply and discharge belts, a dryer, a washer and a shaker. It is also possible to install a swan neck conveyor and a funnel in front of the Destemmer that feeds the grapes ergonomically into the machine. A volume detection system stops the feed conveyor automatically when it reaches it's capacity.
Features of the Destemmer
- Fruit makes rotating movement to prevent damage at the stem
- Suitable for tablegrapes, grapes, cherry tomatoes, kiwi berries and dates
- Grape-picking capacity: up to 500 kg/hour
- Machine dimensions: 1635 x 1117 x 1800 mm (L x W x H)
- Conveyor belt dimensions: 4000 x 400 x 900 mm (L x W x H)
- Supplied as standard with blow-dry installation
Features of all our fruit-processing machines
- Careful treatment and processing improves the shelf life
- High processing capacity
- Maximum yield per processed product
- Equals or betters manual processing
- Visually attractive end product
- Easy to clean and to service
- Meet European guidelines for the food-processing industry in relation to hygiene and safety
Features of all ZTI smart machines
- Smart innovations that are distinguished by their simplicity
- Simple and safe to operate
- Equipped with the latest technology
- Optimum balance between 'mechanics' and 'electronics'
- Attractive recovery of investment time