A better working environment
A plurality of products is still oriented and manually placed in a machine and or packaged manually. That requires manpower and lots of repetitive actions. Sometimes in cold and wet conditions. A job that is not easy to do or find peolpe for. In combination with vision technique a robot can take over these handlings. That fits very well within the CSR concept of our company.
A few examples
- putting injection molded plastic piling caps of the band into a box
- placing in clear plastic wrapped cookies in a food tray
- stabbing sticks in a flower pot filled with soil
- placing weighed flower bunches onto a conveyor belt
- pears or apples orientation and placing it in a bowl or a tray
- lifting potted plants from a bin to a transporting band
- pineapple orientation and placing into a peeling machine
- mango orientation and placing into a peeling machine
- bell pepper sorting
- and much more...
What can we do for you? We are happy to think along for your smart solution.