Fully automatic processing
Only the mango placement into the machine is done manually. After inserting the fruit, the machine grabs the mango on the stone to prevent damage to the flesh. Then, as in the case of the 40 machine, the fruit is peeled and destoned in successive steps.
Extending shelf life is the starting point
The mango is peeled along the length of the fruit. This results in a nice authentic and smooth cut. After peeling, the "cheeks" of the mango are cut by two bow-shaped oscillating knives. The minimum manual handling, the oscillating knives, and wearing the mango on the stone gives you longer shelf life.
Features Mango Peeler-de-Cheeker 20
• Consistent quality, comparable to hand-peeled fruit
• Peeling method ensures an authentic and smooth cut
• Minimum contamination on the outside vs fruit on the inside
• Also suitable for soft, ripe, mangos
• Capacity: 20 mangos per minute
• Maximum diameter of fruit: 140 mm
• Length: a minimum of 115 mm and a maximum of 160 mm
• Small machine footprint