The mango is a very tender fruit and so demands special care in processing. Our Mango Peeler holds the fruit by the stone during the peeling process, cutting the fruit lengthways. This leaves the pulp intact. The result is better than for a hand-peeled mango.Video
Unique peeling method
Conventional peeling methods fail to provide the desired result, as the fruit is often damaged. So the Mango Peeler holds the fruit by the stone rather than on the outside, by the pulp. The peel is removed in the same way as if it were being done by hand. In other words, along the length of the fruit. The result of this peeling method is a nice authentic, smooth cut.
The mango is held by the stone
The fruit is not clamped during peeling, but held by the stone. This makes it possible to process soft or relatively ripe fruit without damaging the pulp.
Set-up and operation
The Mango Peeler can be operated as a stand-alone machine, but several machines can also be linked together. One person can operate 3 - 4 machines. A series of machines has conveyor belts to take fruit to the next stage of the process and dispose of peelings.
The Mango Peeler is also more than suitable for peeling muskmelons. Fruits may have diameters of up to a maximum of 140 mm.
Features of the Mango Peeler
- Consistent quality, comparable with hand-peeled fruit
- The peeling method ensures an authentic, smooth cut
- Also suitable for soft mangos
- Capacity: 4.5 mangos per minute (stand-alone machine)
- Maximum diameter of fruit: 140 mm
- Length: min. 115 mm, max. 160 mm
- Machine dimensions: 1500 x 800 x 1900 mm (L x W x H)
Features of all our fruit-processing machines
- Careful treatment and processing improves the shelf life
- High processing capacity
- Maximum yield per processed product
- Equals or betters manual processing
- Visually attractive end product
- Easy to clean and to service
- Meet European guidelines for the food-processing industry in relation to hygiene and safety
Features of all ZTI smart machines
- Smart innovations that are distinguished by their simplicity
- Simple and safe to operate
- Equipped with the latest technology
- Optimum balance between 'mechanics' and 'electronics'
- Attractive recovery of investment time